Friday 5 March 2010

Vani's Yum Yum Capsicum onion gojju / Bell pepper and onion thick curry




I love authentic Karnataka food and so I often browse some kannadiga's blogs for recipes. I wanted to eat something tangy and spicy and then I found this recipe from the blog Mysoorean by Vani , a blog I frequently visit . I have tried few of her recipes and I should say they tasted awesome. She is a very good cook . I have also tried to accommodate her method of cooking into my recipe ( Example I already had the recipe for Bisi Bele Bath but it was too complex , I read Vani's version of BBB and her method of cooking and I felt it was very easy . I adopted her method of cooking since then and to my suprise I did not have to comprise with the taste . My version of BBB was also good.) Thanks to Vani for her recipes and especially this gojju . I finished most of the gojju while tasting and there was nothing much left even for the photo and my poor hubby got the last bit of the gojju and could not even relish it much. I promised to prepare for him again and hopefully the next time also I don't end of tasting the entire quantity of gojju .
I served this with chappati for my husband as he is on diet . Not being a huge fan of chappatis , I ate it with white rice. I felt it tasted very good with rice.

For the recipe visit Vani's Mysoorean blog.

Thanks Vani once again.


No comments: